Credentials and History
• Certified Jungian Analyst in association with the and . (Training, Analysis & Research)
• Marriage Family Therapist, MFC20873 - since 1985
• Certified Sandplay Therapist, STA/ISST
• Master of Arts 1984, California State University Northridge, Education, Educational Psychology, Counseling & Guidance
• Continuing Education Provider: Accredited (PCE 4541) by California Board of Behavioral Science (BBS) offering clinical training in Dream Interpretation
• Clinical Supervisor in an outpatient Community Counseling Center.
• Case Consultant for Therapists and Interns
• Dream Group Therapist and Facilitator
• Educator, Facilitator and Workshop Presenter: , , , , , .
• Member of (CAMFT)
• Areas Served: Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Tarzana, Malibu, West Hills, Topanga, Canoga Park, Chatsworth, Agoura, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Beverly Hills, San Fernando Valley
“My aim is to bring about a psychic state in which my patient begins to experiment with his own nature - a state of fluidity, change, and growth where nothing is eternally fixed and hopelessly petrified.” C.G. Jung